Kid’s Bicycle Trade-In Program
Are your kids ready to move on to their next bike and looking for a home for their old bike? We can help!
Our Kid’s Bicycle Trade-In Program is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
STEP 1: Bring your bike shop quality bike to any Hutch’s Bicycles location.
STEP 2: Let us evaluate your bike and offer you a trade-in credit amount.
STEP 3: Pick out your new bike and get an instant credit towards the amount of your purchase.
STEP 4: Ride away on your new bike!
Simple as that.
The fine print:
- You must bring your bike into the store to get a trade-in quote. We are sorry, but we will not give quotes over the phone, email or text.
- Not all bikes are eligible to trade-in. Your bike must be in good working order, free of structural damage and in resalable condition.
- We do not accept department-store or “big box” store bikes.
- Check Craigslist or eBay first as you may get a better price from a private buyer.
- Please call your nearest Hutch’s Bicycles location with any questions.